Welcome to our website (“Site”). By using this Site or signing up for an account, you agree to comply with and be bound by the followings terms and conditions of use. This is a legal agreement. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), you are not authorized to use this Site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to the Site and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. By using the Site, or by clicking “I Accept” when signing up for a user account at the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement at any time and such modification will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. You can view the most recent version of these terms and condition at any time at the Site. Each use by you after any modifications to the Agreement shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Site Content. This Site contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, video, audio and other material (collectively referred to as “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or may be provided by others, including other users of the Site, our service providers and their partners, sponsors, or affiliates. The Content is protected by copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights under both United States and foreign laws and may not be modified or altered in any way. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interests in any content by or through your use of the Site.
4. Trademarks. Snap Schedule, Snap Schedule Premium, Snap Connect, Business Appointment Manager, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Management Systems, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Site Use. The Site is for personal use only and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older. The use of this Site is at our discretion and we may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
6. Links to External Sites. Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us. The content of such external websites is developed and provided by others thus we cannot accept any responsibility or liability.
7. Password Protection. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Site. We are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that the information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our partners, service providers, employees, and affiliates, harmless from and against any liability, claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVALABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE, OUR PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN, ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR SERVICES, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR OUR PARTNERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THE USER CONTENT), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF A WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent: If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- (b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) Identification of where the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity is located on the Site;;
- (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit or our Copyright Agent to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address;
- (e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: General Counsel, Business Management Systems, Inc., PO Box 17188, CA 92807.
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Termination. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
17. Contact Information. Questions regarding this agreement should be directed to Business Management Systems, Inc., PO Box 17188, Anaheim, CA 92807, USA.